1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
Casas Pepe, SA, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the treatment of the User's personal data and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR ) concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following treatment information is provided:
in order to : maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
• Sending commercial advertising by email, fax, sms, mms, social nets or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to the products and services, or collaborators or suppliers with whom the RESPONSABLE has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
• To carry out specific statistical studies.
• Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to him.
• Send our website newsletter
Data conservation criteria: the data will be kept as long as there is mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the treatment and, when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, it will be suppressed with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of them.
Communication of the data: Data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
• Right to withdraw consent at any time.
• Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to their treatment.
• Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Mailing address: Casas Pepe, S. A. Avenida de Bonn, 1. 35100 - San Bartolomé de Tirajana.
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE person is true and is responsible for communicating any modification of it.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, and that whenever they carry out any type of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal prior consent of the Users will be requested. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all data is provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will completely satisfy the guest expectations.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the current law on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE follows all the requirements of the GDPR regulation for the processing of personal data for which he/she is responsible, and in a clear manner with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, through which they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and in a way that is appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in accordance with the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he/she has implemented the appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise their rights.
|Where to find us|
|+34 928 762 818|
Av. de Bonn, 1, 35100
San Bartolomé de Tirajana, Las Palmas